- Fire Protection Systems
Delta Fire Systems has been providing customers with fire protection systems since 1963! We are protecting what people value most, our systems can protect you, your assets and the people occupying your facilities. Delta Fire Systems provides fire alarm and building security systems, fire sprinklers, fire suppression systems, kitchen hood extinguisher systems and extinguishers.
Once a system is installed and protecting your assets we can help you with your ongoing inspections, emergency responses and alarm monitoring needs. Serving our customers with multiple office locations, we are your fire protection company in Idaho, Nevada and Utah.
Depending on your facilities and the applications you are protecting, the fire protection systems you need will vary. We offer special hazard fire suppressions for manufacturing systems to data centers and sprinkler and alarm systems for the home. We are your fire protection experts for residential, government, commercial or industrial facilities. Some of our fire protection systems include:
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Wet pipe systems
- Dry pipe systems
- Deluge systems
- Pre-action systems
- Foam water sprinkler systems
- Water spray systems
- Water mist systems
- Wet chemical fire suppression systems
- For use on: commercial cooking fires in appliances under kitchen hoods
- Dry chemical fire suppression
- For use on:
- Industrial paint booths
- Industrial processes or machinery where flammable liquids or hazardous materials are involved.
- Off-road type construction and mining equipment
- Underground mining equipment
- Specialty vehicles
- Vehicle Suppression Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Dedicated Sprinkler Monitor Systems
- Standard Commercial Fire Alarm Systems (large or small)
- Suppression Releasing Panels
- Voice Evacuation Systems
- Emergency Communication Systems
- Aspirating Smoke Detection Systems
- VESDA Systems (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
For more information about fire protection systems, call or fill out a contact form and we will get in touch with you shortly.